CLARK, Edward John W

1898 - 1959

Born in Southwark, London in 1898. A member of the Ipswich Art Club 1945-1956 and exhibited from 'Greystones', 10 Gilders Road, Chessington, Surrey in 1945 two paintings 'Otford Place, Kent' and 'Old Bow Church', two in 1948 'Loudham Mill' and a watercolour 'Days Gone By' and in 1950 exhibited from the same address 'A South Coast Harbour' and in 1953 an oil 'Old Houses, Bosham Harbour' and his last exhibits were in 1954 with two watercolours 'Suffolk Post Mill' and 'Chichester Harbour'. He died in Surrey North East in 1959.