BOND, Maia L

? - ?

Maia L. Bond, was an associate member of the Ipswich Art Club 1942-1958, who exhibited from Garth, Reydon, near Southwold, Suffolk in 1943, three works 'Market Place, Laycock', 'The Brewery, Southwold' and 'River Parret and Langport', in 1944 three works 'Interior of Blythburgh Church', 'A Dark Corner in Blenheim Park' and 'Cottage at Reydon, Southwold', in 1945 one painting 'Barn at Boxford', in 1946 two pictures, in 1947 three pictures 'Grange in Borrowdale', 'The Castle, Ludlow' and 'Cloud over Skiddaw', in 1948 two pictures 'Old Yarn Market, Dunster' and 'Greenheys Guest House, Snape' and in 1949 'Farm Buildings at Raydon' and 'Entrance to Borrowdale'. In 1950, she exhibited from 78 High Street, Southwold two paintings 'Hotels at Painswick' and 'The Font, Blythburgh'. She exhibited at the Art Club for the last time in 1954, from 78 High Street, Southwold, 'River Finnan, Crianlarich' but continued her subscription to the Art Club until 1958.




Works by This Painter