SMITH, Mrs Lily

? - ?

Born on 18 May 1888. She married Alfred Smith (born 22 June 1883), a cowman & stock keeper, and as Mrs L. Smith an exhibitor at the Ipswich Fine Art Club in 1927 from School House, Clopton, Woodbridge, Suffolk, two watercolours 'The Old Rectory, Whitstable' and 'The Field Gate'. In 1939 they were living at Church Lane, Clopton. Clopton Public Elementary School was built with a house in 1875 and in 1925 Mrs P. Smith was mistress.